Dryden Aqua Generator FC
We recommend the following configuration. DA-GEN complete FC includes the following modules: Wi-Fi, free chlorine control, flow detector, temperature module, suction lance, TDS analyser, pH control, pH dosing pump, flocculation pump for APF®. Everything mounted ready-to-use on a panel.
Electric current (Amp)
max. pool volume
|TDS 1200||TDS 2400|
|40000||DA-GEN complete 24-FC||8||24 m3||4g||8g|
|40001||DA-GEN complete 45-FC||15||45 m3||7g||15g|
|40002||DA-GEN complete 90-FC||30||90 m3||15g||30g|
|40003||DA-GEN complete 150-FC||50||150 m3||25g||50g|
DA-GEN – Dryden Aqua Generator
What is the DA-GEN?
The DA-GEN is an innovative disinfection solution for your swimming pool. It is a Hydrolyser that uses advanced oxidation technology to generate free radicals and small amounts of chlorine. It also serves as your complete swimming pool controller.
The free radicals serve as the primary oxidants. The chlorine is only used for the depot desinfection in the pool. We run the system with a very low amount of salt (3 – 5 times less than salt water pools). Because the lower the concentraion of salt, the more free radicals and the less chlorine is produced. This technology only works in combination with Dryden DAISY® and will produce water in drinking water quality!
Your benefits at a glance
- Best oxidation with free radicals
- Safe, low-cost and ecological disinfection
- Very low chlorine level – low korrosion risk
- Fully automatic water treatment control and remote access with integrated WiFi module
- Healthy and beautiful water thanks to our Activator based on Magnesium chloride
- Complets the Dryden DAISY® with a desinfection stage
Swim in drinking water!
How does the DA-GEN work?
For hydrolytic cleavage of water molecules to free radicals and production of the appropriate amount of free chlorine, we require water with a certain conductivity. Conductivity depends on the quantity of minerals in the water (TDS). The lower the conductivity, the more free radicals and other oxygen compounds and the fewer chlorine atoms are produced.
As we want to maximise the production of free radicals and minimise the production of chlorine for residual disinfection, we maintain water conductivity at the lowest possible level. With a conductivity of only 1.0 – 1.5 mS, the DA-GEN will produce enough free radicals as well as enough chlorine for residual disinfection.
Instead of using regular salt (NaCl), we recommend the use of the Dryden Aqua Activator based on Magnesium Chloride (MgCl2). Our Activator not only raises conductivity to the desired level, it also improves filtration and assists in removal of phosphates from the water. Phosphates are required for algae and bacteria to feed. Only 1 kg of DA-GEN Activator per cubic metre of pool water volume is required. This small amount also ensures that chloride levels remain below 600ppm, the corrosion limit for V4A (316) stainless steel.
In order to properly manage this process, the DAGEN should always be used in conjunction with automated free chlorine and pH control. Only then, appropriate disinfection with a minimum of free chlorine of 0.1 mg/l can be assured.
- High performance Hydrolyse unit
- Primary disinfection with Free Radicals
- Low corrosion risk
- Low chlorine level and therefore low desinfection by-products
- Complete controller for your pool system:
- pH measurement and automatic dosing
- Free chlorine (or Redox) measuring and control
- Pump and backwash control (programmable)
- Temperature sensor
- Automatic dosing of APF®
- Control the pool lights
- Optional: salinity probe, dosing pump for ACO® or chlorine
- Always with WIFI – check and control your pool on your mobile phone or your computer -> www.DA-GEN.com
Perfect dosing – perfect control – perfect solution
DA-GEN plus Dryden DAISY® = DAISY+
DAISY+ consists of 4 steps:
- Best filtration performance with bio-resistant filter media AFM®: The performance of AFM® is at least twice as good as sand.
- APF® and ZPM guarantee best coagulation and flocculation: In combination with AFM® we achieve a particle removal of 0.1 micron. Everything that is filtered out doesn’t need to be oxidised.
- Increasing of the disinfection power of the sun: ACO® generates free radicals using the natural UV light of the sun. It therefore reduces the need for chlorine. In addition, ACO® protects chlorine from photo-oxidation of the sun, increasing the half-life of chlorine by a factor of 4.
- Advanced oxidation with DA-GEN: Disinfection with free radicals and a minimum of free chlorine for residual disinfection.