Electric heaters compact 3-18kW
Compact electric swimming pool heaters are available with heating outputs between 3 and 18 kW. They are supplied with a thermostat as well as an overheating cutout. For extra security, a flow switch or pressure switch protects the heating element from damage if the flow to the heater is insufficient.
These electric heaters are available in both titanium/Nic-Tech and AISI 316L acid-proof stainless steel.
For installations where aggressive water increases the risk ofcorrosion, we recommend a mantle of titanium with a Nic-Techtreated heating element.
- Outer jacket and pipework of AISI 316L acid proof stainless steel
- Heating elements of Incoloy 825
- Selected models with body made of titanium and Nic-Tech treated heating elements
- Equipped with thermostat, overheating cut out and flow control
- Third-party tested and certified
- Small and compact
- Supplied with attachments in AISI 316L acid proof stainless steel
- Connection 1 ½”
All compact electric heaters are delivered with a 2” heating element. Max.pressure: 10 bar.
Max. pressure: without flow or pressure switch 10 bar.
Max. pressure: with flow switch 2.5 bar, pressure switch 4.0 bar.
Dimensions Ø x L
Total power plant
strong>The pool volume m³
|134080||UV-setting ABOX® B 25, UV-matic B25, 27W||R 1/2 "||114 x 1000 mm||5-15||80W / 27W||12.5||75|
|134120||UV-setting ABOX® B 35, UV-matic B35, 35W||R 2 "||139 x 1000 mm||15-25||120W / 35W||15.5||125|
|135080||UV-setting ABOX® B 25, UV-matic C25, 27W||R 1/2 "||114 x 1000 mm||5-15||80W / 27W||8.5||75|