BEHNCKE Control 1.2
Swimming pool control unit with innovative online functionality. The innovative, microprocessor-controlled BEHNCKE Control 1.2 swimming pool control unit is equipped with a functional user interface in the form of a large digital display. Thanks to its online functionality and water sensor, it meets all the requirements of private swimming pool technology applications. It is compatible with both 230 V and 400 V connections. The BEHNCKE Control 1.2 offers a whole host of programming options and its exceptionally clear and userfriendly help menu also make it a winning choice. Even more convenience thanks to new online design features. The BEHNCKE Control 1.2 comes with professional control concepts – either directly on the device or using the all-new and highly convenient online customer interface. Use your personal login details to access the protected customer area, where you can view, control and edit every function and application.
BEHNCKE Control 1.2: Intelligent solutions for individual requirements. Not only is it possible to connect an external frequency converter, but now a pump can even be connected to the frequency converter. What’s more, it is possible to connect metering pumps (flocculation, ACO, APF, NoPhos), with randomly programmable pulses or time-based control.
BEHNCKE Control 1.2 is currently available with programs fully in three different languages: English, German and French. Other language versions are in development.
BEHNCKE Control 1.2 features every vital control option, including:
- Filter pump for 400 V or 230 V, max. 8 A or frequency-controlled pump 230 V
- Metering system, 230 V, locked via filter pump
- UV lamp, 230 V, locked via filter pump
- Solar 230 V actuator (solar)
- 230 V rod-type valve (backflushing)
- 230 V rod-type valve (clear flushing) or randomly programmable (pulses or time-based control)
- Badutronic 93 (autom. backflush valve from Speck)
- 230 V solar pump or randomly programmable (pulses or time-based control)
- Heating pump, locked via 230 V filter pump
- Potential-free contact for heating
- Potential-free contact (metering system)
- Flow switch
- Integrated water level controller